Metro East Mini Storage of Edwardsville
*Deposits are required on all rentals
5141 Chain of Rocks Rd
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Create extra space in your home or business with clean, affordable, secure and now solar-powered self-storage units from Metro-East Mini Storage. Conveniently located off of Interstate 270 and Highway 157 near SIUE, Edwardsville and Glen Carbon, our climate controlled and green storage facilities are ideal for storing household items, office furniture or records. Premier outdoor storage space is available for larger items such as RVs, boats, and cars.
Experience the spatial difference self-storage can open up for you! Contact Metro-East Mini Storage to view our available units.
Not all self-storage facilities in Metro East St. Louis can offer you the safety and security of your treasured possessions. Metro East Mini Storage features:
- State of the art video surveillance cameras
- High security lock and latch system. (Not like your old school padlock, these cannot be cut off.)
- 24 hour gated access key code entry into each self storage unit
- Dusk-to-dawn lighting system for your convenience for night visits
- Solar-powered energy reducing our carbon footprint
Safe & Secure Facilities
Our storage units feature 24 hour protection via gated access and key code entry. Another layer of protection is provided by security cameras located throughout the facilities. No one will be able to saw the locks off our storage units either, thanks to our high security lock and latch system.
What Sets Us Apart?
We are the area’s only storage facility to offer both climate control and outside storage units. These storage unit facility options allow you to rest assured that the items you store are in optimal storage conditions.
Metro East Mini-Storage can help you find a storage solution that fits your needs through our on-site storage consultants. They can help you choose from between 8 storage sizes and inform you about our current available discount plans!
Call 618-656-1200 to find the best storage unit features to fit your needs.
How do you know what size unit to choose?
When choosing your unit, think about the items that you need to store and then compare it to our list below. Besides 9-foot high ceilings, our storage units feature a variety of normal and climate controlled spaces. Choose from:
- 5’ x 10’ - Ideal for furniture items such as a couch, bedroom furniture and smaller items.
- 10’ x 10’ - Store major appliances and contents of a one-bedroom home or apartment.
- 10’ x 15’ - Quick storage option for a smaller home with places for furniture or appliances and other smaller household items.
- 10’ x 20’, 10’ x 25’, 10’ x 30’ - These larger units are ideal for items from a two & three bedroom house and includes room for a car or truck as well. It’s a perfect place for appliances and other household items.
- Climate Controlled Spaces: 5’ x 10’ & 10’ x 10’
- All sizes are approximate.
These units are ideal for protecting personal items that you want to protect from heat, humidity and damp conditions. Climate control helps to reduce rusting and build up of mildew and mold on your most valued possessions.